Ford Twins Cake Smash Birthday Session!
The Ford Twins, Noa and Luke are turning ONE! There’s no better way to celebrate the BIG milestone then smashing into a cake! The adorable pink and blue cakes came from Couture Cakes in Greenville, SC. Noa was dressed in a festive birthday tutu and matching crown. Luke was in an adorable blue accented birthday suit with matching birthday hat!
Luke loved the cake and wanted to eat his sister’s too! Noa didn’t like the texture but still managed to look adorable! Both were full of smiles and loved the Pink and Blue Balloon Background to celebrate their First Birthday! The twins did great for their photoshoot with lots of smiles, clapping, and laughs! By the end of the session, they had cake smeared from head to toe. Even Mommy got covered by the end of it!
Here are some Tips and Tricks to Capturing and Adorable Cake Smash Birthday Session:
- Create a Cute Set Up that adds to the babies, but doesn’t overpower the real stars of the shoot.
- Make sure babies are well rested when they arrive.
- Have everything pre set up when the babies arrive to allow the shoot to start right when they arrive as you’re dealing with short attention spans.
- Be prepared to get creative, be laid back, and even get messy!
- Have plenty of extra wipes on hand to clean up after.
- Bring a change of clothes for the babies to change into after the photoshoot is over. (Mommy or Daddy may even need a change of clothes during the Cake Smash Birthday session depending on how much wrangling they have to do!).
- Have FUN and Enjoy the moment!
Happy First Cake Smash and Birthday Ford Twins!
To Book Your Own Cake Smash Birthday Session, click HERE!